Effective Date and Updates.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time, and will post any revised Policy on this page. The Company will not notify its Website visitors or customers of any such changes by e-mail or other personal contact. Please note that this Policy applies to all information collected online by the Company.
Information The Company May Collect About You.
- We collect the following types of information on the Website:
- Personal Information is information that is used by the Company to identify you individually, such as your name and address.
- Aggregate Information is information that does not contain Personal Information or from which Personal Information has been removed. An example of Aggregate Information is information about use of the Website, such as pages visited on the Website.
- The actual information we collect from you depends on the services you use on the Website. The following is a more detailed explanation of some of the types and uses of information we collect.
- Email Services. If you provide us with your email address and opt in to any email notification features that the Company may now have or may develop in the future, you may receive emails from time to time from the Company. Each email you receive from the Company will contain “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of the email message which will provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communications from the Company
- Information Request Forms. The Website contains forms or links that allow you to submit resumes or information to the Company. When we collect such information, we may utilize a secure 3rd party website facilitator to respond to your submission
- From time to time, we may collect information through online surveys, questionnaires or information requests on the Website. These surveys may request demographic information (such as age range, gender, areas of interest) and customer feedback. Participation in such surveys, questionnaires or information requests is voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to disclose information. We may use such survey information to analyze the Website and to improve users’ overall experience on the Website.
- Administrative Purposes. We may collect and use information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website. For example, if you submit questions to our webmaster or submit information requests, we will use the information you provide to respond to you. We also may collect and use your information to contact you when necessary for other administrative purposes. If you do submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website, please do not include confidential personal or financial information in such requests. Such e-mail will be maintained in accordance with our corporate e-mail and document retention policies.
- If you submit your resume to us or complete a form related to employment or engagement by us on the Website, we may use the information to contact you, in our sole discretion, or we may store it in our files in a manner consistent with the way we store other information related to job applications. We never present candidates to clients without first obtaining permission from the candidate, as candidate information is held in strictest confidence. We do not share or sell candidate information to 3rd parties.
Disclosure of Your Personal and Aggregate Information.
- Personal Information. The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent.
- From time to time the Company engages consultants that may need access to the information we collect to perform their services for us, such as administering our mailing lists. We require that our consultants keep Personal Information confidential and use it only in accordance with the service agreement between the Company and such consultant.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Website; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including the Website, our employees, guests or the public.
- If you submit a resume or other information to us in connection with possible employment or engagement with the Company, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and any other information you submit to employees and consultants involved in the recruiting and hiring of job applicants or the engagement of consultants. We never present candidates to clients without first obtaining permission from the candidate, as candidate information is held in strictest confidence. We do not share or sell candidate information to 3rd parties.
- Aggregate Information: The Company collects “Aggregate Information” about you and your use of the Website whenever you visit the Company online. For instance, the Company may collect various forms of “click stream” information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the Company’s servers automatically log the users IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. The Company may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal Information under this Policy.
- The Company may make use of “cookies” on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user’s browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user’s computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the website that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user’s computer to the website that may correlate other information, including personal information, with the cookie. Cookies allow the Company to automate access and data entry functions of the Website such as login information, tailor the Website to your preferences or interests, or customize promotions or marketing. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
- The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain Personal Information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
Breach of Security.
- In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your Personal Information, we will promptly notify you of such breach at the e-mail address that we have on file for you. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act, we do not collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- While on the Website, you may be referred to web sites other than the Company’s Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site’s privacy practices. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any Personal Information to them.
Opting Out, Removal of Personal Information and Contacting Us.
- Any time your provide us with Personal Information, the Website provides you the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications from us. To opt out of receiving further communications or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, email a request to email@example.com. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting email@example.com. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. If at any time you feel that the Company has not adhered to this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.